Friday, February 8, 2013

Blabberize in Practice

So, after completing our Class Summary using Blabberize, I started to realize that it is a pretty user friendly platform. It would be easy to bring in the mobile labs or have students create them at home for presentations or reports. Here's an example I made for one of my previous grad projects:
http://blabberize.com/view/id/684404

Here is mine and Liz's example for our class summary:
http://blabberize.com/view/id/909694

 I started to brainstorm some ways to use the Blabberize platform in your classroom:

  • Group or Individual presentations - instead of having students make overheads or posters, have them make a Blabberize
  • Individual writing projects - instead of having students "speak" and present their writing, they could have a fun character or image present it for them
  • Summary or Reports - have students create a Blabberize to summarize how to complete a task or to summarize a report they must give to the class
  • Make a Blabberize for directions for students - Instead of you BLABBING up in the front of the room, make a Blabberize to BLAB for you
These are just a few ways to use Blabberize in the classroom. Are there any others you can think about?

1 comment:

  1. I tried to see some of your examples and got the following message from Blabberize "We seem to be a bit overloaded - try again in a bit, alright?" This could be an annoyance for classroom application of this.

    ReplyDelete